Experience a total nude look.
Adorn your eyes in shades of nude, beige and brown.
A firm foundation for eyes
This ultra-soft eye make-up base extends the wear of eye shadow.
Eye shadow wear was deemed satisfactory after 6 hours:
WITHOUT FIXING BASE
WITH FIXING BASE
* Satisfaction test carried out with 57 women in France
Revive your eyes
A new formula with a smoothing and illuminating effect for brighter-looking eyes, even without make-up.
Plant extracts of oat polyoses help smooth the eyelids while 3D pigments brighten the eyes.
Oat polyoses Oat helps to moisturise and soften the skin, while the sugars from the grain have extreme firming powers.
Shades of nude
Get the season's hottest trend with the new ‘skin tones’ palette.
The name says it all: a palette of elegant shades to perfectly match and beautifully warm every eye colour.
A day look in 3 steps
• Apply base shade 1 with the round foam tip applicator over the eyelid and along the base of the lower lashes.
• Pick up liner shade 3 with the pointed foam applicator and apply it to the base of lashes, blending out gently from the inner corner of the eye to the outside corner.
• Apply liner shade 3 also to the eyelid crease, starting at the outer corner of the eye and working towards the centre of the crease. Lightly blend colour by shading it towards the brow bone and the outside of the eye.
An evening look in 5 steps
• Apply base shade 1 with the round foam applicator from the inner corner of the eye working towards the centre of the eyelid.
• Apply base shade 2 from the centre of the eyelid working towards the outer corner of the eye. Extend slightly up to the brow bone and directly below the eye.
• Pick up liner shade 3 and apply to the base of lashes with the pointed foam applicator, then apply it to the crease: start at the outer corner of the eye and work towards the centre of the crease, shading it as you go.
• Apply liner shade 3 below the eye from the outer corner to the inner corner.
• Highlighter shade 4 may be applied to the brow bone to brighten the eyes and finish off the look.
Eye Perfecting Base